Join a growing a collaborative marketing team.
Radix Nutrition is a New Zealand brand dedicated to creating the simplest nutritional products that elevate human health and performance - backed by science.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join us. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the main focus of this role will be to plan, implement and evaluate digital marketing strategies for the business.
- Ownership of Radix Nutrition’s digital marketing performance, including online advertising, demand generation campaigns/projects and eCommerce growth.
- Manage PPC adverting campaigns across digital platforms, including AdWords and Facebook.
- Set up and conduct in-depth reporting and analysis of digital marketing performance, including utilising performance dashboards from available data sources.
- Project management of eCommerce enhancements and SEO implementation.
- Collaborate directly with colleagues and external partners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Responsibility to synchronise digital marketing initiatives with the wider content marketing strategy.
- Utilise CRM, automation and email marketing tools to nurture customers and build lasting relationships.
- Excellent technical and analytical thinker with a strong focus on improving results.
- Fantastic work ethic and desire to build a category-leading brand.
- Ability to align team members towards clear objectives.
- A developed understanding of digital marketing, including hands-on experience with Google Ads, Google Shopping, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook Ads Manager, email marketing, affiliate marketing, marketing automation and SEO.
- Knowledge of Shopify Plus and experience managing International stores.
- Confidence when adopting new technologies and researching new approaches to digital marketing.
Marketing Faculty Responsibilities
- Work with the marketing faculty to set, implement and maintain the overall digital marketing strategy at Radix Nutrition.
- Establish metrics for success.
- Create and upload digital marketing policies, standards and guidelines.
How to apply:
Please include your CV and cover letter telling us who you are, what excites you about Radix Nutrition, and why you feel you are the right fit!
You may apply by sending this information to us directly at email@example.com
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Radix Team.