Type 1 Diabetic.
Emily is a keen multisport athlete and adventure seeker who feels most alive when undertaking multi-disciplinary trips to explore wilderness areas in NZ and around the globe. Passionate about health, education, conservation, and travel. Emily works a lot with youth, encouraging them to push beyond their comfort zones and explore more. As the previous young leader for type 1 diabetes, Emily strives to show others living with the disease that you can still live your best life.
Proving that diabetes should not, and does not have to hold you back, Emily has an extensive and impressive career history that is still growing.
- 4th Coast to Coast Multisport World Championships (2014)
- 2nd Australasian Multisport Championships, Augusta, Australia (2015)
- 1st GODZone Adventure Race - Youth Team (2014, 2015, 2016)
- 1st GODZone Adventure Race – Team. First-ever in an equal gender team, Canterbury, NZ (2019)
- 1st Peak to Peak Multisport Race, Queenstown, NZ (2019)
- 1st Spring Challenge - Team, Cromwell, NZ (2019)
- 3rd Huairasinchi World Series Adventure Race - Team, Ecuador (2019)
Try Emily's Favourite Meals.
"This meal is delicious! The smoothness of the avo with the rich tomato and smoky paprika is a winner!"
" I love the tart and fresh hot of the berry flavour and the nuts in the mix especially for the crunch."
"It's the spices and herbs that bring this meal home. They are so good for recovery and make it taste delicious."
"I absolutely love the quantity and variety of veg in this meal, as plants are what more people need to consume. More veg on a daily basis."